This page contains resources for the 2017-2018 Digital Scholarship Faculty Fellows at Bucknell University.
The Fellows will work to answer a series of interrelated questions about digital scholarship at Bucknell:
- What is digital scholarship at Bucknell and how should it move forward?
- How can Library & IT through Digital Scholarship help facilitate connections between disciplines across campus?
- What types of digital methods or tools are required to further digital scholarship efforts in your discipline? If applicable, how are these created or employed in your discipline, and do they have ramifications for other disciplines?
- How might Bucknell utilize its access to Internet2, Amazon EDUCATE, and other high performance and cloud-based computing opportunities in order to further scholarly work in your field?
- What are the benefits and limitations of digital methods and tools?
- How are digital scholarship and pedagogy efforts recognized and rewarded?
- How might Library & IT better support the scholarly and pedagogical efforts of the campus community?